[User-committee] Paris discussions for Application Ecosystem Working Group

Everett Toews everett.toews at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Oct 30 20:21:07 UTC 2014

Thanks a lot for moving us forward on this Tom.

The schedule for the Paris discussions has been finalized and the Application Ecosystem Working Group has two sessions!

Monday November 3, 2014 14:30 - 15:10
Room: Degas
http://kilodesignsummit.sched.org/event/f8f76884ce1d7fb7a39f3f6c2f1bb3d4

Thursday November 6, 2014 13:40 - 15:50
Room: Hyatt - Batignolles (Hyatt Hotel)
http://kilodesignsummit.sched.org/event/57f6fc4f2ffd0cc47b216f7bf936c115

Etherpad for both
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kilo-summit-ops-app-eco

Hope to see those who are Paris bound at those sessions. We’ll need the eyes, ears, and keyboards of everyone in attendance to capture as much information as possible in the Etherpad for those who won’t be able to attend in person.

Cheers,
Everett