[User-committee] [app] Application Ecosystem Working Group update

Everett Toews everett.toews at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Nov 19 20:53:20 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I had an action item coming out of the summit to update the wiki page [1] based on our discussions and the etherpad [2]. I also took the opportunity to put more structure into the wiki page, much like I did with the API WG.

There’s more to be done. Let’s discuss it here and please feel empowered to make changes to the wiki page yourself.

There was an outstanding action item to setup a regular meeting for this group. I’m off for the next couple of days so it would be great to see someone step up and schedule a meeting. Eventually we’ll need to get that meeting time into the gerrit-powered-agenda ala [3] but we can worry about the technical details of that later.

Regards,
Everett

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Application_Ecosystem_Working_Group
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kilo-summit-ops-app-eco