[User-committee] We need your help!

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Thu Mar 13 14:17:50 UTC 2014

Thanks Ju!

Just to give a little context: this is in the context of improving and
validating the OpenStack personas, which we will be evangelising across
the project, and which will make the software better for everyone.

We just want to make sure that we're personifying the right people :-)
So please do participate in the survey (even if you may feel
over-surveyed at the moment - this one is really short, quick & useful).

Cheers,
Dave.

On 03/13/2014 02:57 PM, Ju Lim wrote:
> Team:
>
> The OpenStack UX Team needs your help!  We're looking for people who are using OpenStack or any other cloud technology as we'd like to better understand your role and your experience with the cloud.  Specifically, we're trying to make clear the needs and requirements of the people who are consuming, managing, and/or developing OpenStack, so we can help the community to better understand what the product they're building needs to provide.
>
> If you are interested in helping out, please fill-out this survey (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dHl2Qi1QVzdDeVNXUEIyR2h3LUttcGc6MA), which should take a couple minutes.  Please feel free to forward this email to other people who would like to help the community improve the OpenStack user experience.
>
> Thank you in advance,
> The OpenStack UX Team

Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13