[User-committee] User/Operator survey lead time

Everett Toews everett.toews at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Jan 23 03:39:41 UTC 2014

Hi Tim,

Thanks a lot for the notice. I was wondering about the timing for this stuff.

Personally I think we can meet a March 1st deadline for the application developer/operator questions. I'm at the OpenStack Ops Guide book sprint so I won't be able to look at them again until next week.

+Anne Gentle, as I know she was thinking about wanting to get some feedback on docs.

Cheers,
Everett