[User-committee] Additional questions for survey

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Tue Jan 21 14:12:01 UTC 2014

Hi,

It would be really useful for me to know, if someone is running
OpenStack on a platform, where they got them (RDO, devstack, Ubuntu
packages, RackSpace, HP, Mirantis, etc). That's not quite the same thing
as "Deployment method" or "platform".

However, I don't think it's in the interests of the survey to add too
many questions, so I would not expect that question to be added - at
least not this time. Best, I think, to keep the number of options small
enough that we get more answers.

Cheers,
Dave.

On 01/21/2014 10:45 AM, Bob Ball wrote:
> Could you also have a different split for the Xen drivers please – the
> previous two surveys had confusing splits which made it difficult to
> know which driver people were using when they used a Xen-based hypervisor.
>

> The correct split should be Xen (libvirt) vs XenAPI (XenServer/XCP)
>

> Thanks,
>

> Bob

Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13