[User-committee] Korea User Group got "The community of the Year" award

Rainya Mosher rainya.mosher at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Dec 12 06:29:16 UTC 2014

That's wonderful news! Congratulations. I had the great fortune of speaking in Seoul last March on OpenStack deployments at scale at an annual conference. Lots of interest and excitement from the community there.

Rainya Mosher
210.316.5065 (m)
Sent from my iPhone