[User-committee] Users vs operators

Ruben Orduz ruben.orduz at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Aug 29 14:59:19 UTC 2014

I think the crux of the issue is what we’ve begun to do and that is define what our target audience is who this group’s user is. Is it operators? Is it admins? Is it application developers? The consensus seems to be yes to all with the extremely important provision that they interact with an OpenStack cloud via its *public* API.

The raison d’être of this group, as far as I understand it is t give the target audience/user defined above a voice and a channel of communication with the foundation and core developers.

Best,
Ruben