[User-committee] OpenStack End User Working Group

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Fri Aug 22 22:27:22 UTC 2014

No sads Rainya, you have superuser.openstack.org and an existing User
Committee that has already done a ton of work around that particular
OpenStack persona. :)

It's the next layer that the end-user effort is working on, and to me this
next frontier exploration explains why definitions are crucial for focusing
efforts.

Anne