[User-committee] OpenStack End User Working Group

Rainya Mosher rainya.mosher at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Aug 22 22:22:10 UTC 2014

Sadness, but I understand. Thanks for the clarification!

Rainya Mosher
Dev Manager, PSST Release & Deploy
210.316.5065 (mobile)
Strategic • Activator • Connectedness • Individualization • Communication

Hope is not a strategy, but it can help you get out of bed in the morning.
~RFM