[User-committee] OpenStack End User Working Group

Ruben Orduz ruben.orduz at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Aug 22 20:31:15 UTC 2014

I like this definition quite a bit, but I’d tweak it to just this:

"An OpenStack end user is anyone who interacts with and makes use of an OpenStack cloud via its public APIs”

My 2c

Best,
Ruben