[User-committee] User Survey

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Fri Aug 22 18:55:06 UTC 2014

Lauren,

Can you expand on the NPS-style survey ?

Some help with the data processing would certainly be welcome as we're currently in transition with respect to user committee staffing.

Equally, externally driven surveys would be a useful cross-check on the extent to which a voluntary survey is reaching the community. A survey such as the ones we have run so far are naturally biased by those who have some time to respond and are in a position to share (even within the anonymous constraints).

Tim