[User-committee] OpenStack End User Working Group

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Tue Aug 19 12:10:06 UTC 2014

Hi Chris,

Before we run off and start making mailing lists, I would like to define
what "end user" is. It seems pretty nebulous right now, and we need to
at least get it to the point where we can say that this is the correct
name for the target group before we name a mailing list after it.

If I recall correctly, you had a definition in mind you were going to
circulate?

Ideally, we'd also scope the working group too, but I'm OK with a more
light weight approach so we do no delay the creation of a rallying point
for the growing interest.

Regards,

Tom