[User-committee] OpenStack End User Working Group

Syed, Suhail suhail.syed at intel.com
Wed Aug 13 23:38:03 UTC 2014

Hello Chris,
                I’m excited to hear that this group is being created and look forward to actively participating in it. I’m building a developer outreach program on OpenStack to address many of the reasons mentioned below (with the end-user/developer) and would love to contribute and take advantage of the work this group is setting up to tackle. I’ve registered also online for this kick off meeting.

Suhail Syed  | Enterprise OpenStack Marketing Manager, Intel SSG – OTC | 408.765.3640