[User-committee] [Openstack-operators] User Committee Meeting

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Fri Nov 15 18:50:27 UTC 2013

Great… thanks for the nominations….

We are currently trying to assemble the input from the user survey in an anonymised fashion so tht we can start the work to define the user stories and blueprints with the appropriate technical and management board teams.

Other volunteers for the operators working group are really welcome who have experience operating OpenStack clouds, understanding of the development process and a bit of time to help out … it is great to see that the set is not an empty one :)

Tim