[User-committee] Fwd: [Openstack-operators] User Committee Meeting

Ju Lim julim at redhat.com
Fri Nov 8 03:35:02 UTC 2013

Hi Tim and Tom:

We met yesterday at the session you had yesterday (OpenStack Summit Nov 2013) where you had a Call to Arms looking for folks in the community to help with the "Operations Feedback Loop," i.e. to help with analyzing the survey results and turn them into actionable items (e.g. propose blueprints with user stories to address feedback/suggestions from the user survey, bridge user feedback to development, etc.).

As requested, I'd like to help out in this effort. Please advise on how I can assist and on the next steps.

Thank you,
Ju Lim
Email: julim at redhat.com
IRC: julim