[User-committee] User committee appointements

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Wed May 15 16:44:01 UTC 2013

Hi Ryan,

Perhaps it makes sense to go by working group/topic rather than by person?

For instance, several people have expressed an interest in helping me
put together personas for the projects based on the user committee
survey as source interview material. Steven Lyons from Yahoo and Andreas
Jaeger from Suse contacted me specifically about it during or after the
conference, and I know that they were not the only ones interested
(Jenny Mahmoudi from Puppet Labs also mentioned that she'd be happy to
help).

So I would be happy to help out on an initiative line that, even though
I don't directly fit into your "user" definition.

Let me know where I can be of use!

Cheers,
Dave.

On 05/09/2013 08:09 PM, Ryan Lane wrote:
> Howdy. It's been a while since the summit and I believe our first order
> of business was to appoint new members. We got a number of offers for
> help, collectively. Also, there were a number of folks from the user
> groups that looked like good candidates for appointment.
>
> How should we proceed with appointments?
>
> - Ryan

Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13