[User-committee] Details of public survey results

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Wed May 1 13:07:08 UTC 2013

My worry if we allow general user queries would be to find ways to ensure anonymity. For example, if I was to search for a company
based on south America in e-commerce and I was to get only one match, I could then determine their configuration.

Do the tools being suggested allow us to define a threshold (such as if less than 4 responses, show insufficient data) to avoid
fishing for data on particular cases ?

Tim