[User-committee] How can I help the User Commitee?

Everett Toews everett.toews at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon Mar 25 20:45:00 UTC 2013

Hi Tim,

Looks like your second sentence got cut off there :)

I'd be interested in attending this as well. Please do let the list know when and where the session is.

Thanks!
Everett