[User-committee] How can I help the User Commitee?

Matt Van Winkle mvanwink at rackspace.com
Mon Mar 25 16:35:56 UTC 2013

Greetings!

I'd like to offer my help to the User Committee where ever you guys may need it.  As the Engineering Manager for Rackspace's public cloud, I think my team can bring some great perspective as "users" for OpenStack.  While we work on the development side too, our primary role is building and maintaing one of the largest OpenStack deployments – especially multi-tenant – out there.  In talking with Gabe Westmaas and Paul Voccio, I think that this is an area I, and my team, can really help the greater community.  Please let me know where we can plug in.

Thank you!
Matt