[User-committee] FW: [openstack] - [New Idea] - Automatically track non-engineering ATCs

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Fri Mar 8 21:14:33 UTC 2013

Stefano,

As far as I see a tool like this,

- a user should be able to state a problem without defining a solution
- other users should be able to state their support (or disagreement) via votes and comments
- it should be possible to group problems together to construct the areas of interest for the community
- reporting tools should allow easy extraction of priorities (with breakdown by industry/geography as available)

Is there a demo of 'ask' anywhere ? There are substantial functionality gaps between a q&a system and a requirements gathering tool.

Tim