[User-committee] FW: [openstack] - [New Idea] - Automatically track non-engineering ATCs

Joshua McKenty joshua at pistoncloud.com
Thu Mar 7 21:10:09 UTC 2013

Yes, exactly - this is targeting step 1. Uservoice allows anonymous ideas
and feedback, while either of them can integrate with outside SSO solutions
(using the user DB from the foundation is an obvious one).

Joshua

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 12:01 PM, Tim Bell <Tim.Bell at cern.ch> wrote:

> ** **
>
> What’s your impressions of the tool ?****
>
> ** **
>
> I see there being several stages to define user requirements****
>
> ** **
>
> **1.       **User identifies need (but should not be expected to define
> the solution)****
>
> **2.       **Following technical analysis, blueprint(s) are created based
> on the identified need which map into architecturally valid components to
> solve the user need****
>
> **3.       **Bugs/Features are raised, implemented and resolved to
> address the need in the appropriate release cycle****
>
> ** **
>
> Would the tool be a feasible method to gather needs or are there others ?
> I would like to avoid further user registration if possible…****
>
> ** **
>
> Tim****
>
> ** **

Joshua McKenty, CTO
Piston Cloud Computing, Inc.
w: (650) 24-CLOUD
m: (650) 283-6846
http://www.pistoncloud.com

"Oh, Westley, we'll never survive!"
"Nonsense. You're only saying that because no one ever has."