[User-committee] [openstack-dev] Discussing Amazon API compatibility [Nova][Swift]

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Wed Jul 31 07:47:55 UTC 2013

Burt,

Sorry for the problems you've encountered.

Is it for the bug reported at https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1098646 ?

We're currently working through with the OpenStack foundation how to structure user feedback and I feel strongly that there should be
mechanism for user contribution through bug reports without requiring code contribution.

Tim