[User-committee] Details of public survey results

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Mon Jul 29 14:29:09 UTC 2013

You all would likely be interested in some research Nermina Miller did for
the doc team last week.
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-docs/2013-July/002345.html

We were seeking good descriptions of users for focusing and prioritizing
doc deliverables.

video -- data, slides, graphs, any of it.

Anne