[User-committee] [OpenStack Marketing] [openstack-community] qyjohn's quarterly report of the size and health of the 4 open source projects is out

Joshua McKenty joshua at pistoncloud.com
Mon Jul 8 17:42:20 UTC 2013

Stefano, it seems like we're getting a proliferation of "stats and analysis" efforts, including Mirantis's newly launched http://www.stackalytics.com/. Would you be up for spearheading a new OpenStack "program" to coordinate these various efforts? Perhaps rather than struggling with the same data problems in each effort (missing key repos, off-site discussion threads, etc), we could focus on getting a clean set of data, and then letting folks parse and visualize it in unique ways.

--

Joshua McKenty
Chief Technology Officer

"Oh, Westley, we'll never survive!"
"Nonsense. You're only saying that because no one ever has."