[User-committee] A bit more publicity for the points to review

JC Martin jcmartin at ebaysf.com
Tue Jan 8 22:27:00 UTC 2013

Good with me.

Tim, let us know if you need any help.

JC

From: Tim Bell <Tim.Bell at cern.ch<mailto:Tim.Bell at cern.ch>>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 18:07:48 +0000
To: "user-committee at lists.openstack.org<mailto:user-committee at lists.openstack.org>" <user-committee at lists.openstack.org<mailto:user-committee at lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: [User-committee] A bit more publicity for the points to review

Since things seemed to have quietened down on the editing of the points to review doc, I will send a mail to the openstack operations and general list also to see if there are further comments. It may be that there are those who would have input which are not following the foundation list.

Once that is done, we’ll need to start a new round to include the various comments.

Any objections ? If not, I’ll mail tomorrow.

Tim