[User-committee] Survey

Lauren Sell lauren at openstack.org
Tue Feb 26 20:24:45 UTC 2013

Hi Tim, Ryan, JC,

We drafted a plan based on our conversation a few weeks back, which includes survey questions to populate the deployment profiles.  We'll be able to pull aggregate reports from those profiles to provide you with data to present at the Summit.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11LAMvs1jN2vJQbnyXcXw2yBTgQjfAK3YC7bcngLykik/edit

I can add you as editors if you send me the best email address for you to access google docs. You'll notice some of the data points we're collecting need to be reformatted into questions for the initial survey, and we'll we'll need to merge with your questions document (where some of this information also exists).

Thanks,
Lauren