[User-committee] FW: OpenStack User Committee and the CSCC

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Mon Feb 11 19:40:11 UTC 2013

Tim

From: Arvind Srinivasan (via Doodle) [mailto:mailer at doodle.com]
Sent: 11 February 2013 20:34
To: Tim Bell
Subject: OpenStack User Committee and the CSCC

Arvind Srinivasan invites you to participate in the Doodle poll "OpenStack User Committee and the CSCC".

 <https://doodle.com/?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation&tlink=logo>

 <https://doodle.com/mydoodle/dashboard.html?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation&tlink=login> View this poll on your dashboard

Dear ,

Arvind Srinivasan (arvindsr at us.ibm.com) invites you to participate in the Doodle poll "OpenStack User Committee and the CSCC".

Arvind Srinivasan says:

Thanks for your immediate response Tim! I agree that a conference call is the best next step, and I've indicated some times as a poll so we can get something scheduled quickly (probably faster than email). I see that you're in Switzerland while the other members are on the West Coast (like me). John is the CSCC focal point and he's on the East Coast. Looking forward to a good discussion.

Agenda
1. Furnish a little more information on the User Committee's plans and what needs to be acheived
2. Furnish information on CSCC functionings
3. Brainstorm on how we can help, but I think the more realistic thing for us to do is probably get back to you with some ideas based on discussions on points (1) and (2)

  <http://doodle.com/graphics/mails0/bbuttonleft.png>

 <https://doodle.com/yigdd8xnd9qk7wf4fc2sudds/private?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation&tlink=pollbtn> Participate now

  <http://doodle.com/graphics/mails0/bbuttonright.png>

  <http://doodle.com/graphics/mails0/info.png>

What is Doodle? Doodle is a webservice that helps Arvind Srinivasan to find a suitable date for meeting with a group of people. Learn more about how Doodle works. <https://doodle.com/main.html?tlink=checkOutLink&tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation>

You have received this e-mail because "Arvind Srinivasan" has invited you to participate in the Doodle poll "OpenStack User Committee and the CSCC".

Please note that this is a personal invitation that cannot be shared with other poll participants.

Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich