[User-committee] Weekly community newsletter - deployment news

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Sat Apr 27 18:16:12 UTC 2013

Hi,

Some kind of shared bookmarking solution would be ideal - tag some
tweets/links/articles/blog bosts as "openstack news" and have them
aggregated and edited once a week.

paper.li does this automatically for Twitter.

bit.ly or pinboard.in (or even delicious.com) could work for shared
bookmarks.

Cheers,
Dave.

On 04/26/2013 08:43 PM, Tim Bell wrote:
> Stefano,
>

> How could we do ‘crowd-sourcing’ for this sort of article ? I’m not sure
> that any of us would be seeing all of the announcements.
>

> Tim

Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13