[User-committee] Weekly community newsletter - deployment news

Everett Toews everett.toews at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Apr 23 01:49:28 UTC 2013

On Apr 21, 2013, at 2:16 PM, Stefano Maffulli wrote:

> We have the User Stories section of openstack.org and the survey: what else can make users happy to share their stories with us?

Can we share the number and demographics of the people that read the newsletter?

Nothing personally identifiable of course, strictly aggregates.

If the application developers knew they could reach a certain audience, that might help them share their stories.

Everett