[User-committee] Weekly community newsletter - deployment news

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Mon Apr 22 16:55:05 UTC 2013

Stefano,

I'm not clear from your reply if you agree with the proposal to add a 'Deployment News' section to the news letter.

Currently, the survey results are private to the user committee and foundation (even the ones that were marked as willing to share).
Automating the production of 'declared this week and marked as public' would be a good way to continue to advertise that the user
survey should be added to (if people have forgotten) and also give a good call-out for those deployments.

User stories serve a larger need (and have a much higher cost for both the foundation and the organisation concerned).

There is a need for both.

Tim