[User-committee] Summit

Everett Toews everett.toews at RACKSPACE.COM
Sun Apr 7 13:43:57 UTC 2013

Dang! I really want to attend this session but it's scheduled at the exact same time as the Review Operations Manual and Plan Future Work session.

http://openstacksummitapril2013.sched.org/event/1ca6a49d68a3617036c12c449c3a2504

As a co-author on the manual I feel kind of obligated to attend :) but I know all of the authors were very interested in the results of the survey. It was something we discussed at length near the end of the book sprint.

Maybe we'll divvy up our forces to cover more ground...

Everett