[User-committee] Points To Review

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Sun Dec 16 14:56:48 UTC 2012

JC/Ryan,

I've created a set of points to review for the user committee at
http://docs.google.com/document/d/1yD8TfqUik2dt5xo_jMVHMl7tw9oIJnEndLK8YqETo
yo and shared the document with you both.

Feel free to add whatever additional points you want or comments on the ones
I have made.

I'd like to aim to send a note round to the foundation mailing list towards
the end of the week asking for input from those who are interested and we
can also mail this to those who had expressed interest in helping out after
the fall summit. We can then share edit rights with those people too.

Any thoughts ?

Tim