[Transparency] Transparency Committee - Quick meeting before Thursday?

Lauren Sell lauren at openstack.org
Tue Oct 1 17:29:22 UTC 2013

Hi everyone --

Would it make sense to get together briefly so we have a proper update for the board meeting?

I would love to get the transparency policy wrapped up and circulated to the Board, so we can approve it during this week's meeting (not sure if it requires a vote), although there are still a few dependencies with the mailing list/doc store and ombudsman plans. We could always publish a v1 and update it once those items are complete.

You can see the latest version of the policy here. I spent some time responding to and resolving comments that were made when we originally sent it out to the mailing list for feedback, but there are still a few remaining questions we can discuss: https://docs.google.com/a/openstack.org/document/d/1sGBtza-mjRXcDzFBSS9aUrYlAtu1se-eerHZN16DPyU/edit

I know it's short notice, but I've set up a doodle to see if we can get together a significant number: http://doodle.com/4x59xhz7xpcsy6u4

Also for reference are our rough notes from the Feb 21 meeting: https://etherpad.openstack.org/TransparencyWG-Feb21-Agenda

Thanks,
Lauren