[Transparency] Last minute updates

Lauren Sell lauren at openstack.org
Sun Apr 14 03:42:15 UTC 2013

I added a proposed outline of a transparency policy at the bottom of the etherpad. I was hoping we could run it by the Board tomorrow for initial feedback, and work on the draft in conjunction with the community to be posted on the Foundation wiki. This draft includes input from our counsel, Mark Radcliffe.

See you tomorrow, thanks,
Lauren