[Third-party-announce] Hitachi Manila HNAS CI has been disabled

Erlon Cruz sombrafam at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 13:35:30 UTC 2017

Hi Clark,

We have in our infra 2 CI masters. 1 of them has 1 account configured and
the other 3. This day (March 13) we were doing a test in a second server
and we cloned the server to test the new scripts,  so we ended up with 7
zuul threads connecting for requests and posting updates. This test was
done only that afternoon and I believe that was what flagged your radar.

We have checked the traffic generated[1] (now we have only the 4 accounts
activated) and it seems normal. This is the tcpdump from our gateway with
last octet 193. In that log, the 172.24.45.118 server has 4 accounts and
the 124 only one. That seems to be a normal flow right?

[1] http://paste.openstack.org/show/603133/