[Third-party-announce] Arista CI and Arista Testing have been disabled

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Tue Sep 13 15:15:16 UTC 2016

Arista CI is disabled for posting comments on patches that appear
unrelated to the timing of the latest patchset:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/333829

Arista Testing is disabled for using the same email address in gerrit as
is used for Arista CI, accounts need unique email addresses.

Arista OpenStack Dev is still enabled but we note that it is not in
compliance with our requirements of names for gerrit automated accounts
and are curious under what circumstances an individual contributer would
want their name to appear as such in gerrit.

Please ensure you are familiar with our gerrit account requirements:
http://docs.openstack.org/infra/system-config/third_party.html#requirements

Please respond to this email with assurances you are maintaining your CI
system and will continue to do so in order to have Arista CI re-enabled.

Thank you,
Anita.