[Third-party-announce] Request to disable "Cisco PNR CI"

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Mon Jul 4 17:25:26 UTC 2016

On 07/04/2016 12:24 PM, Yaroslav Morkovnikov (ymorkovn) wrote:
> Hi Duncan
>
> It was already disabled june 29th
>
> Regards
> Yaroslav

Yes, it was. The reason this post was sent today was due to me, being
the moderator of this moderated list returning from a week of training
and going through my email.

I needed it posted to track status on this account.

Please post updates on the status of your third party ci progress so
that we may be able to evaluate when to re-enable your account.

Thank you,
Anita.