[Third-party-announce] Intel PCI CI is disabled

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Tue Sep 1 08:57:37 UTC 2015

On 09/01/2015 04:49 AM, Anita Kuno wrote:
> On 09/01/2015 04:47 AM, yongli he wrote:
>> HI, all
>>
>> to ensure this CI work correctly, following things will be done:
>>
>> 1. we rolling back to original scripts, that's running for long time,
>> 2. second, we will closely monitoring the states to make sure it will
>> running as it did before. jianyu(jyso) will own this.
>> 3. we will make a standard testing procedure to ensure any new change be
>> tested fully for days.  i own this one.
>> 4. a automation testing and mantanness system power by ansible is under
>> developing ,  to eliminate any human error for running this CI.  this is
>> long term but started.
>>

>> Regards
>> Yongli he

>> Please attend the third party meetings:
>> http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Third_Party_Meeting
> Thank you.
>
> I appreciate the through steps you have outlined. I really appreciate
> your commitment and ownership here.
>
> I will request your system be re-enabled.
>
> Thank you,
> Anita.

Also, take a look at the openstackci puppet module for automating a
third party ci setup:
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/puppet-openstackci/tree/

The module is new, so we would like your feedback, but the purpose is to
automate third party ci installation. Perhaps this might be helpful to you.

Thanks again,
Anita.