[Third-party-announce] Intel PCI CI is disabled

yongli he yongli.he at intel.com
Tue Sep 1 08:26:23 UTC 2015

Hi, all

The Intel PCI CI, due to test scripts bug( recently added) is failing to report many wrong results to OpenStack Jenkins third-party tests.
We had identify this bug ,  the scripts had rolled back to verified version.

the long story is, there is some networking issue need to be addressed, so we add a re-trigger for Jenkins jobs, but this obviously wrong
method to do so, we will try to address it in other way.

Sorry for the inconvenience and your patience.

Regards
Yongli He