[Third-party-announce] Citrix Xenserver CI has had voting permissions removed

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Fri Sep 19 15:50:17 UTC 2014

On 09/19/2014 11:45 AM, Bob Ball wrote:
> Hi Anita,
>
> Just to say thanks for the notice - we've been working to try and restore the CI but this issue is proving more complicated than anticipated (a non-trivial upgrade of various components is needed to use Trusty, which is the underlying fix).
>
> We will let you know when the CI is back running again but we are working on it.
>
> Bob

Thanks Bob, I appreciate you letting me know your status. You have taken
your system completely offline then from your end, correct? And set your
status on the ThirdPartySystems wikipage? I won't be fielding questions
about comments from your system?

I hope that you continue to make progress, let me know when you are back
up again.

Thanks Bob,
Anita.