[Third-party-announce] Citrix Xenserver CI has had voting permissions removed

Bob Ball bob.ball at citrix.com
Fri Sep 19 15:45:27 UTC 2014

Hi Anita,

Just to say thanks for the notice - we've been working to try and restore the CI but this issue is proving more complicated than anticipated (a non-trivial upgrade of various components is needed to use Trusty, which is the underlying fix).

We will let you know when the CI is back running again but we are working on it.

Bob