[Third-party-announce] vArmour CI is no longer in the voting gerrit group

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Wed Sep 17 17:11:25 UTC 2014

On 09/17/2014 12:54 PM, Gary Duan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have looked into all the votes our CI system posted. It votes -1 for
> about one tenth of patches. Among these -1 votes, about 3/10 were correct
> vote, and the rest were caused by same two test cases related to ipv6. I
> have skipped these two cases.
>
> One thing I want to say is, among all CI systems, we probably run the most
> test cases, more than 200 tempest tests.
I do encourage you to post verifiable data when you make assertions of
this nature.

> It runs and votes reliably for the
> past week, except those two IPv6 test cases.
Again, data would be great to see.

> I am working with Kevin in the past a few days. I want to change the
> comment message format, so our result can show up on the right hand side of
> the page. We will not to vote -1 but only give an indication of failure.
>
> Thanks,
> Gary
That's wonderful Gary, good work.

When Kevin lets me know that his concerns outlined in this email:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/third-party-announce/2014-September/000023.html
have been addressed you can be re-enabled and non-voting. Once you
follow the process outlined in the prior email to get Neutron to vouch
for your ability to vote responsibly, you may have voting permissions.

Having a presence on irc would also be very helpful.

Thank you,
Anita.