[Third-party-announce] Mellanox CI is disabled, 4 comments per patchset

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Mon Sep 15 17:07:34 UTC 2014

On 09/15/2014 12:12 PM, Omri Marcovitch wrote:
> Hi Anita,
>
> Thanks for your attention.
>
> This issue occur last night while we backup our deployment CI servers.
> In some point of the backup process we had 4 CI servers that listen to zuul triggers and cause this issue.
> Needless to say that as the backup process finished we validate that the zuul is disable in all of the reserve CI machines.
>
> Please re-enable our system again.
>
> Thanks
> Omri

Hi Omri:

Tell me what you are going to do to prevent this from happening again in
future.

Also I see a link to your wikipage in the comments your system leaves
but no links to the logs of test artifacts.

from: http://ci.openstack.org/third_party.html#requirements
Include a public link to all test artifacts to make debugging failed
tests easier (using a dns name over a hardcoded ip is recommended). This
should include:

    Environment details
        This must include a utc timestamp of the test run
    Test configuration
        Skipped tests
        logs should include a trace of the commands used
    OpenStack logs
    Tempest logs (including testr_results.html.gz)
        logs must be browsable; logs requiring download, installation or
login to access are not acceptable

Note

All test artifacts must be retained for one month.

So additionally ensure you have urls to test logs in your comments.

Let me know when this is accomplished.

Thank you Omri,
Anita.