[Third-party-announce] Mellanox CI is disabled, 4 comments per patchset

Omri Marcovitch omrim at mellanox.com
Mon Sep 15 16:12:40 UTC 2014

Hi Anita,

Thanks for your attention.

This issue occur last night while we backup our deployment CI servers.
In some point of the backup process we had 4 CI servers that listen to zuul triggers and cause this issue.
Needless to say that as the backup process finished we validate that the zuul is disable in all of the reserve CI machines.

Please re-enable our system again.

Thanks
Omri