[Third-party-announce] Fwd: VMware NSX CI deactivated in Gerrit

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Wed Sep 10 09:23:28 UTC 2014

Hi Jeremy,

We were actually aware of the issue causing CI jobs to fail, and we
prepared a patch to fix the NSX plugin:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/119864/
The jobs which are failing because of this error have now been disable
until the patch merges. We were hoping this would have happened in a short
time but the patch hit an unrelated bug in the gate.
You can safely restore minesweeper account now so that the unaffected jobs
can resume voting.

However, despite what it seems, the CI system has no bug. The plugin for
NSX has been "broken" by a recent change. I'm using quotes because this
change revealed a slight difference in API responses causing this failure.
I am sorry about not replying on IRC calls, I stupidly assumed this message
was read by people asking about VMware CI [1], ts: 2014-09-08T16:08:15
I am mostly offline this week, forl urther neutron-related CI questions you
can contact arosen as well on IRC.

Salvatore

[1]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-neutron/%23openstack-neutron.2014-09-08.log