[Third-party-announce] logs must be browsable; logs requiring download, installation or login to access are not acceptable

Gary Duan gduan at varmour.com
Tue Sep 9 17:44:13 UTC 2014

Hi, Anita,

We have fixed log browsability issue for vArmour CI. If you can confirm it,
please re-enable the CI.

Thanks,
Gary

On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 9:55 AM, Anita Kuno <anteaya at anteaya.info> wrote:

> The following two systems are disabled for failing to meet the logs must
> be browsable requirement:
>
> 10119 varmourci vArmour CI openstack-ci-test at varmour.com reason: forced
> to download logs: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/74134/
>
> 9846 ibmsdnve IBM SDN-VE CI ibmsdnve at us.ibm.com reason: forced to
> download logs: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/112836/ (Also build
> failing but I can't confirm since I can't access the logs)
>
> Ensure your system meets all requirements:
> http://ci.openstack.org/third_party.html#requirements
>
> Once you are sure your system meets all requirements you may ask to have
> your system re-enabled either by posting to this mailing list or by
> talking to us in #openstack-infra.
>
> Thank you,
> Anita.

This message is for the designated and authorized recipient only and may
contain privileged, proprietary, confidential or otherwise private
information relating to vArmour Networks, Inc. and is the sole property of
vArmour Networks, Inc.  Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of vArmour Networks, Inc.
If you have received this message in error, or if you are not authorized to
receive it, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original
message and any attachments from your system immediately. If you are not a
designated or authorized recipient, any other use or retention of this
message or its contents is prohibited.