[Third-party-announce] Citrix XenServer CI is disabled

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Oct 27 16:31:36 UTC 2014

I have temporarily disabled the Citrix XenServer CI account on
review.openstack.org since it's failing and voting -1 on a lot of
changes due to poor configuration. For example,
https://review.openstack.org/130870 is linking to a log where
DevStack tries to install a nonexistent stevedore>=1.1.0 from the
defunct pypi.openstack.org mirror (which is slated for removal
soon).

This should also serve as a reminder to operators: do not use the
OpenStack infrastructure's PyPI mirror systems. They are not a
guaranteed public interface and we change them regularly. For any
systems outside of our (upstream) project infrastructure networks
they provide questionable, if any, benefit over pypi.python.org so
you should either use that or a mirror you maintain yourself.
--
Jeremy Stanley