[Third-party-announce] Fwd: [infra] [all] config repository rename to system-config

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Wed Oct 15 02:09:59 UTC 2014

Third party testing system operators,

The OpenStack Infrastructure team is going through a restructuring of
our repositories to make them more easily consumed by projects using
them.

On Friday, October 17th we will be completing this restructuring by
renaming the openstack-infra/config repository to
openstack-infra/system-config.

Since several 3rd party systems consume our config repository in some
way, we felt this was valuable information for you to have so you can
adjust your configurations if needed.

Please see the message below for further details.