[Third-party-announce] [Third-party-requests] Request for third party CI account

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Wed Oct 15 01:48:07 UTC 2014

On 10/14/2014 09:39 PM, hw-driver-ci wrote:
> I have looked into the "group third-party CI" but can not see the email address with my account "Huawei volume CI", could you set the email address of "Huawei volume CI" to "liuxinguo at huawei.com"? I will join the third-party-announce and third-party-requests later with the email address "liuxinguo at huawei.com".
> Thanks.

We do not require emails for third party accounts anymore:
http://ci.openstack.org/third_party.html#requesting-a-service-account
An email won't be attached to your gerrit third party account.

Your email must be included in your wikipage:
http://ci.openstack.org/third_party.html#requirements "Publish contact
information for the maintainers."

You can subscribe to the third party announce list with any email you
like, you don't have to tell me what it is.

I had expected you had subscribed to the third-party-requests email list
as you had been instructed in Requesting a Service Account:
"You will need to subscribe to two mailing lists third-party-announce to
be aware if your system is disabled and third-party-requests to request
your dedicated third party gerrit account."

Anita.