[Third-party-announce] Huawei CI must be renamed

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Wed Oct 15 00:14:52 UTC 2014

Since I won't have gerrit permissions to rename until after we upgrade
Gerrit I have not been pushing for all the third party account naming
cleanup that I want to see. So Huawei CI has been given a naming pass
because it was the only Huawei CI account. As of right now there are two
gerrit third party ci accounts from Huawei and the one known as Huawei
CI needs more detail.

What is the name of the driver that Huawei CI is testing?

Thank you,
Anita.